From: Joe Hull <joeh@pilgrimtech.com>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] XR-40
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:09:21 -0700
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message

It looks interesting. Are they sure about that 55 lb weight?? They’re getting pretty close to a 1:1 ratio weight to HP. (Wish I could get that with mine! J )

One thing for sure, they are doing it right: Sell a FWF package (except I didn’t see anything about an engine mount).

Joe Hull

Cozy Mk-IV N31CZ (65 hrs - Rotary 13B NA)

Redmond (Seattle), Washington