From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Accused! - Open Letter to Paul Lamar, ACRE-newsletter; was: Motor-beam-mount, was Re: Engine alignment
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:36:56 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Thomas, I'm sorry to say you have crossed PL on one of his most scarce  topics - failing to give credit to him for any thing he ever said or posted (no matter where he may have obtained it).  Any attempt to given a reasonable explanation, apology or what ever and then move on is not likely to succeed.

So, You really don't need to explain, most of us who know Paul - understand.

 The fact that you might have said something like "Plugs Up" after he has repeatedly decreed they just can-not work - clearly shows that you are a hopeless case {:>).
Ed