From: Ben Schneider <plumberben@yahoo.com>
Subject: GM Coils & plug wires
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 12:12:03 -0700 (PDT)
To: Fly Rotary List <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Gang,

   I have a bit of a problem, I am using GM coils on my engine, and am making (or trying at least) plug wires. I ordered some bulk MSD plug wire, and boots and terminals. But after ordering two sets of what I thought was the right ends for the coils, have gotten to where I have no idea what I need. Does GM have the terminals I need, is there something I am missing? I would have thought MSD would make the correct terminals for these coils, but cannot seem to find anything even close from them.

Any help appreciated.

Ben Schneider