From: Bob White <rlwhite@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: PROPELLERS AND COOLING THE ROTARY
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 08:35:55 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi Yvon,

That web page uses a Java application to do the calculations.  You may
just have to enable Java and/or Java Script in your preferences.  I also
use Firefox on Linux.

Bob W.

On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 10:25:10 -0400
atlasyts@bellsouth.net wrote:

> I'm using Mac with Firefox browser. get it for free at: http://
> www.mozilla.com
> Buly
> On Aug 7, 2006, at 10:12 AM, Yvon Cournoyer wrote:
>
> > Thanks Buly, I will study this reference some more, but the
> > Hoverhawk calculator does not work on my Windows XP PC. Which
> > browser are you using?. Yvon.
> >
> > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bulent Aliev"
> > <atlasyts@bellsouth.net>

http://www.bob-white.com
N93BD - Rotary Powered BD-4 (first engine start 1/7/06)
Custom Cables for your rotary installation -
http://www.roblinphoto.com/shop/