From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Ammeter/Ivo
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 07:35:44 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Buley, Just so you have the frame of reference firmly in your mind.  For example, you could  either have the amp meter labeled with the first order effect  - Lower Pitch /Higher Pitch   or second order effect  Higher RPM/Lower RPM.  Since it is engine rpm that I would be primarily interested in, I (if I had a variable pitch prop) might label the meter with Higher RPM/Lower RPM or perhaps Increase RPM/Decrease RPM rather than lower pitch/higher pitch (the latter requires some mental manipulation).  Just a point of view.

Ed

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bulent Aliev" <atlasyts@bellsouth.net>