From: Bulent Aliev <atlasyts@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Ammeter/Ivo
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 06:37:07 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Thanks Kelly. John was right again.
Buly
On May 26, 2006, at 12:53 AM, Kelly Troyer wrote:

Bulent,
   When prop is at midpoint of pitch there is essentially no load on the motor.
When you add pitch the ammeter needle swings one way (from 0 to ? amps).
When you reduce pitch you are reversing polarity of the D.C. motor and it
turns opposite direction and loads the ammeter to the opposite side........
--
Kelly Troyer
Dyke Delta/13B/RD1C/EC2

-------------- Original message from Bulent Aliev <atlasyts@bellsouth.net>: --------------

> I need a second opinion on the ammeter setup for the Ivo prop. John
> Slade is using the centering kind. I think it should be one sweep
> from 0-15 or 0-20A? Anyone else using the same setup, please let me
> know the details.
> Buly
> http://tinyurl.com/dcy36
>

> --