From: Bob White <rlwhite@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Wiki Content
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 22:25:24 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Thanks Tracy, exactly right.  You can also do a search for what you are
interested in to get a list of pages that contain that word or phrase.
The search box is at the top left until you log in, then it drops down
but is still on the left. Also, for some reason, the "Last Changes" menu
item doesn't seem to work.  No updates or additions ever seem to get
listed there anymore.

Bob W.
(Working on the 1 million final small things done to get airworthy!)

--
http://www.bob-white.com
N93BD - Rotary Powered BD-4 (first engine start 1/7/06)