From: Todd Bartrim <bartrim@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Back in the air
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:32:24 -0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message
Jeez, good work Chuck;
    As I keep my airplane outside I know what it's like working outside, out of small tool boxes, always seem to be missing something, no work benches, etc. So I can really appreciate your accomplishment. I mean with somebody like Ed, we expect it (you're down to what?? 4 hours re&re now Ed? :-).
    Seriously though, I'm glad you got it up & back home and am interested in any damage reports.

Todd Bartrim
Turbo 13B RV-9