From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: EWP pumping, pumping...... still pumping
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:59:03 -0400
To: <flyrotary>

Posted for <13brv3@mchsi.com>:
I like the water pump discussion.  I followed the JEGS link and looked at
the
EWPs they offer and was impressed by the Aerospace Components units.  I'm
awaiting their printed catalog, as it pictures their remote mount pump while
their website does not.   I thought that the Aerospace Components specs were
the most favorable, those being 37gpm @ 4amp draw, weighs 5#.  It's
available
through either Jegs or AC for less than US$250.

         <Marv>

Let us know how that looks when you get the info.  I completely missed their
remote unit I'm afraid.

Rusty
Turbo 13B powered RV-3... Be Afraid :-)
1993 RX-7 R1... Stock (for now)

[Catalog is on the way, although I won't be getting it until next weekend when I get back to Fort Myers.  I'll post the details as soon as I have them.

         <Marv>            ]