From: John with LowcountryData <john@lowcountrydata.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] RX-8
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 19:47:02 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Dare I ask why they are junk????

Because the subject states RX8 I assume the RX7 is not included in this. but because I am interested in understanding the in s and out s of the RX8 .... are there any specific reasons, why nots, don't leave us in the dark like this <LOL> facts man ... facts!!!!!

JOhnZ

randy echtinaw wrote:
Gentlemen,
   I have the opportunity to purchase a 4 port or a 6 port RX-8  engine. I thought I wanted a 4 port because I thought it would be  easier to muffel. I just heard a "rumor" that the 4 port is junk and  go with the 6 port. I need 220-230 hp using the 2.85 PSRU, no turbo.  I would consider P-porting if absolutely necessary to get the HP.  Obviously, I know very little about engines and want to start with  the best I can get so, considering my needs which one do I want?
Thank you,
Randy

-- Homepage:  http://www.flyrotary.com/
Archive and UnSub:   http://mail.lancaironline.net/lists/flyrotary/