From: <bmears9413@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] RX-8
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 19:33:23 -0500
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Randy,
If you can get either engine, go with the six port. The exhaust noise is the same on both. The six port is the only one thats going to get you the horsepower, and the four port is replaced often in RX8's. Altho I believe the only problem with them is they choose to not inject enough oil in them. Never the less, they're not lasting long and the 6 ports havent given any problems at all.'

Bob Mears