From: Marc Wiese <cardmarc@midsouth.rr.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: EWP adapter - order list?
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:52:15 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
>>>I shouldn't mislead anybody, about how easy it was. It took alot of
planning, cutting, filing, die grinding as well as a little TIG welding
and a few drill & taps. Took till 1am. I've considered buying a small
milling machine to make items like this easier. Hmmmnnn.. now if only I
could sell a few of these, I could justify buying a mill.......<<<

Go for it Rusty, and I will place an order right away. Should fit a 20B
too/any front cover, no? Maybe a casting would be appropriate (let
people drill and tap for their own type metric or NPT sensors), I could
look into an al casting for you locally here if you want.
One variable might be direction and size of inlet/outlet pipes.
Marc Wiese