From: Bob White <rlwhite@comcast.net>
Subject: Engine Start Video's
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 13:40:41 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I posted two video's on the web.  The first one is about 8 Mbytes and
the second 45 Mbytes.  The small one should take 5-10 minutes to
download on dial-up.  There must be some way to compress video more
than this, but I can just barely get the simple editing done.

Engine Start, 8 Mbytes (14 seconds)
http://www.bob-white.com/EngineStart.mpeg

Engine Running, 45 Mbytes (1 min 24 sec)
http://www.bob-white.com/EngineRun.mpeg

Bob W.  (Truck LS1 coil connectors are supposed to be shipping)

--
http://www.bob-white.com
N93BD - Rotary Powered BD-4 (first engine start 1/7/06)