From: Ken Welter <rotary.coot@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Cabin Heater source?
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 12:12:05 -0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Re: Cabin Heater source?
   I use an oil cooler with a muffin fan, I like it do to the fact that its designed for high pressure oil so its overkill for the low pressure water so chances it will ever spring a leak are nil.
  Ken Welter

Has anyone found a good auto heater unit that they have used (or would
recommend) for their plane?

My dream unit would be complete with heater core, fan with 3 spd resistor,
enclosure with 2 or 3 flaps to open/close for heat and defrost; all in a
small and light enough unit to fit under the instrument area of my RV-10.
Any suggestions/auto models??
Phil RV-10 w/20b in chilly IL under construction