From: Russell Duffy <13brv3@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Next years roundup- was Re: Fwd: GlobalFlyer Arrival Postponed
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 13:52:58 -0600
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message
John, I guess Bellsouth though some of you wouldn't understand the joke the first time :-)

I reported the problems to the online support woman at Bellsouth, and was basically not offered any assistance beyond "a few hours delay is considered normal", and "try using web mail".

Cheers,
Rusty (comment about superior web forums delete)