From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary]Re: 13B for sale
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 18:36:04 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
Posted for Rick Girard <fly.ez@verizon.net>:

"Martin" <wankel@telia.com>:
This engine won't run weary good, that's for sure.
This idea to machine trailing plug holes bigger to get more out of the
trailing spark is like buy a bigger wing so you can fly faster.

Look, folks, I'm just a guy who had an engine built.  I put myself in the hands
of a reputable business and set out the three criteria for the engine,
"Reliability, Reliability, Reliability".  I'm not in a position to judge as I
have ZERO experience with the rotary. I believe I understand Martin's argument.
Can anyone else comment from experience?

Thanks,
Rick Girard