From: al p Wick <alwick@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: External datalogging, and other stuff
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 09:18:24 -0800
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I suspect there are not Unix versions, but don't know for sure. You may
be able to find out from wonderware web site. There are no penalties for
using windows. Particularly newer versions.

-al wick
Artificial intelligence in cockpit, Cozy IV powered by stock Subaru 2.5
N9032U 200+ hours on engine/airframe from Portland, Oregon
Prop construct, Subaru install, Risk assessment, Glass panel design info:
http://www.maddyhome.com/canardpages/pages/alwick/index.html