From: <peon@pacific.net.au>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Contribtutions to Todd was Re: EWP Tech Data Take 1,000,000 ...
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 07:53:59 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
Hi Guys,

I think Todd has a good point. You now have an EWP in your
hemisphere,  he's already paid for it,  so give the man a hand!!

Interrestingly,  I didn't pressure Todd at all,  and indeed,  I must
confess my reluctance to sell him one.  But since he kept
pestering me over several weeks,  I did,  and I will give him all
assistance I can (not just with the pump but with other things as
well)..

Todd's got a cast iron,  money back guarantee if the thing doesn't
pass muster,  so guys,  give the man a helping hand.

As I don't know how close Todd's aircraft is to flying,  my offer still
stands that if anyone willing to put it on a CURRENTLY FLYING
aircraft,  so we can do back to back testing,  I will stump up over
half the cost of the pump,  until the testing is done..

Then if you like it,  once you have tested it,  you pay me the
balance,  or if you reckon it's junk,  return it to me and I will give
you a full refund,  and you can collect your two weeks all expenses
paid holiday in Sydney whenever you choose to come!

However,  for this to be a deal,  I insist that you do rigorous before
and after tests,  and document tem with a proper data logger,  and
it must be done within the next six weeks.  Otherwise,  I will have
all the data I need anyway.

Cheers Fellas,

Leon