From: Haywire <haywire@telus.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: EWP adapter pics
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 07:49:19 -0400
To: <flyrotary>

> Mate,  you've done a mighty fine job,  and so quickly too,  and it
> looks seriously neat and professional.

Thanks Leon. I was thinking of sending a pic to Davies, Craig for their
comments. I'm kinda curious about their attitude toward aircraft use. Not
that I doubt that they would be confident about it's ability, but more so
due to liability concerns. After all I bought a fuel pump from Aircraft
Spruce that was labelled "not for aircraft use". Although I do remember that
liability wasn't a big concern down there. I went diving in a shark tank and
the release that I signed was only a couple of sentences, something about
being of sound mind.....

> I'm making my adaptor in a slightly different way   I'm using a piece
> of 12 mm h/T alloy plate and a couple of mandrel bends to get both
> the hoses pointing over to the right hand side of the car.

I'd be interested in seeing a pic when you're done. I'm seriously
considering Perry's idea of mounting the pump directly to the adapter.

S. Todd Bartrim
Turbo 13B rotary powered
RV-9endurance (FWF)
C-FSTB