From: Haywire <haywire@telus.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: EWP Tech Data Take 1,000,000 ...
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 00:06:06 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
Hi Perry;

  An
> adapter plate like Todd's perhaps with the pump bolted directly to the
> adapter plate would certainly clean up my plumbing issues.
> Perry  Casson>

This would certainly be nice, and might be possible. I was about to answer
this as saying that it wouldn't be practical, but I've just given it a
second thought and now I think I will go study my install some more and see
if I can't maybe improve things. Thanks... now you may have just caused me
even more work... ;-)
Mounting on the firewall really isn't much of a problem and it is fairly
tidy, but I will think about this idea.

S. Todd Bartrim
Turbo 13B rotary powered
RV-9endurance (FWF)