From: Charlie & Tupper England <cengland@netdoor.com>
Subject: yet another flyin invite (was: First flight- really :-)
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 23:32:22 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Russell Duffy wrote:

Greetings,

Here's my log.  I'm still alive, and I can even re-use the plane :-)

It would seem that I succeeded in my goal of having too much cooling.  Of course it wasn't pretty :-)   Now I can try to get it back to normal, and start tweaking other things.  I can also pay more attention to the speeds, and performance at different MAP settings.  Maybe Whiting will be closed tomorrow, and I can do some more testing.  I can even hope for more a higher ceiling.

You're up next Todd.  Before you know it, he'll be flying too :-)

Rusty (where did I put my beer)

Snipped>>

Hi Rusty,

Congrats!

Now, just get your FSDO to expand your test area a bit & fly it up to Slobovia Outernational (near Jackson MS) for our next flyin/party on October 18.

My neighbors here at Slobovia have said that our July event just wasn't  enough & have insisted that we do one this fall also.

As usual, bring your sleeping bag and/or tent & overnight if you want. We are trying to book a band  for a hangar party Saturday night. I'd like to have a lot of rotary guys here again for this one.

Details to follow

Charlie