From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] EWP adapter pics
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 19:10:58 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
Posted for peon@pacific.net.au:
G'ay Todd,

Mate,  you've done a mighty fine job,  and so quickly too,  and it looks seriously neat and professional.

I'm making my adaptor in a slightly different way   I'm using a piece of 12 mm h/T alloy plate and a couple of mandrel bends to get both the hoses pointing over to the right hand side of the car.

Mate keep me posted.  Somewhere between here and Christmas,  we'll have enough proof to put all the gainsayers and skeptics out of business,  and everrybody will want one!!

As I mentioned before,  any assistance you need with this or other stuff on your rig,  just give me a call.

Cheers mate,

Leon