From: <13brv3@mchsi.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] EWP Tech Data
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 21:58:29 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
I know, I know - my skepticism is still showing through and I'm not even
from Missouri {:>).  But, I am convinced that previous discussions about the
viability of the EWP may have been based on flawed assumptions and the topic
deserves another look.

Ed Anderson

I was just perusing the Jegs online catalog today, and noticed this page for
electric water pumps. Note that there are 9 different pumps.  Of course
these are mostly for common American engines, but I was shocked at the
number that were available.  I'm seriously thinking about this option again.

http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/CategoryDisplay?cgmenbr=361&cgrfnbr=5
72

Rusty
Turbo 13B powered RV-3... Be Afraid :-)