From: <Bahahud@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: First flight - another Rotary
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 11:44:55 EDT
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Rusty,

I originally plumbed the PSRU oil return to the oil level openong on the oil
pan and got an immediate leak.
Tracy told me not to do that but to plumb to an opening on the rear (front)
cast iron header.
Still have a leak.  Maybe damaged the seal the first time around.

Incidentally woke up last night and realized why the rudder trim went to full
left trim when I keyed the push to talk switch.  The trim buttons are on the
top of the stick and the PTT is on the front.  Keep your thumb off the buttons.

Good luck with your Airplane. --- What kind of airplane?

Hank