From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Hot Stuff was Re: mounting LS1 ignition coils
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 13:27:49 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
Posted for "Michael D. Callahan" <micallahan@worldnet.att.net>:

     No, Leon, I don't live in a cold climate, the southern US is about like
the middle of Austrailia, just more humid. I don, dog my car, but that is a
bit of an extreme situation. I also don't know af any LS1 owners, my brother
being one, who have trouble with the coils on the heads. And I am not just
referring to my car. Maybe the fours and inline 6s are more suceptible, but
the V6s have little trouble with dead coils. There are many coils replaced
in an attempt to fix a miss that later proves to be a bad injector, though.
Maybe it's just that the electricity down there flows the wrong way, like
the toilets flushing backwards. Mike C.