From: Haywire <haywire@telus.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: mounting LS1 ignition coils
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 08:31:00 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
Hi Al;
    Nope, that's not the one, but it sure does look purty. Mikes is the one that I was thinking of, but I ended up mounting them similar to the way Bill Eslick mounted his. For space reasons it was the best place to mount them. I'm happy with my mount, but yours could be used to mount on the firewall as well.
    Thanks anyways.

S. Todd Bartrim
Turbo 13B rotary powered
RV-9endurance (FWF)
C-FSTB
http://www3.telus.net/haywire/RV-9/C-FSTB.htm

Sorry; I didn't catch this when it originally came through, but I finally backed up to it in the deleted items after some of the follow-on messages got my attention.  I believe the mount you're talking about is the one I have on my 20B installation.  Picture attached.