From: David Carter <dcarter@datarecall.net>
Subject: Mazda CD
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 08:31:33 -0500
To: Leon Promet <peon@pacific.net.au>
Cc: flyrotary <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Leon, on E-bay I bought a Mazda CD - it is labeled:
"2003-2004 MAZDA
[the Mazda logo]
"Mazda"
MAZDA RX8 SHOP REPAIR MANUAL
[Picture of yellow RX-8 on left; on right is:]
Contents
Engine
Electrical
Chassis & Body
Transmission
Overhaul"

"Insert the CD into your CD-ROM drive and
Open the "Index File to begin"

There is a serial number in center transparent area of CD:
A3127IE2124239LH

There were multiple listings on e-bay for this CD.  Bet you can get one.  Think I paid $10.

David Carter
Nederland, Texas
Building RV-6
PS:
Just brought home a 2004 RX-8 engine this week:  $1500 USD, stripped of all injectors, manifolds, etc.  28,000 miles and in perfect running condition when removed from car.  Bought an engine stand and hung the engine in shop yesterday!!