From: Russell Duffy <13brv3@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Fuel Pump Plumbing
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:39:51 -0500
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Any insight on filters.  The ones I've looked at for efi systems (example:
Chevrolet p/u) have special o-ring type connectors that would require some
special fittings.
---------------------

Hi Mark,

I probably installed the exact filter you're talking about, since it's used
in lots of Chevy vehicles.  Anplumbing.com even sells a filter combo that
included the filter, and two metric to AN-6 adapters, for a mere $21.95.
Here's the link:

http://www.anplumbing.com/shop/shop1.php3?shop=Fuel!_Systems&dept=Fuel!_Filt
er

Here's a quote from my builders log, with part numbers and info.  I bought
everything separately, but there isn't much diff in price between that, and
the combo.  Good luck.

" Found out that you can buy the standard Chevy EFI filter for about $6 in
any brand, and at any auto parts store.  It has an odd metric thread on the
ends of 16mm x 1.5p, but there's an AN adapter made for it.  Earls part
number for the adapter is 991955.  The filter is- AC Delco # GF481,
Purolator # F33144. "

Rusty (oil and water hoses complete, starting on fuel and brakes)