From: Richard Sohn <unicorn@gdsys.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: peripheral ports
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:26:33 -0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

----- Original Message -----
From: Jerry Hey
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 5:33 AM
Subject: [FlyRotary] Re: peripheral ports

On Monday, March 14, 2005, at 08:02 AM, Paul wrote:

Paul, all the companies you list sell housings with BIG p - ports and massive overlap. They are designed to develop tremendous hp at high rpm for racing. Of course they don't idle smoothly. These engines have nothing to do with the smaller, conservatively timed p ports that we wish to use as aircraft engines. Jerry
Jerry,
what are you calling consevatively timed p-ports?
Just want to see were I stand with mine.
Richard Sohn
N-2071U

<image.tiff>

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.