From: Ernest Christley <echristley@nc.rr.com>
Subject: [FlyRotary] Re: Bill Schertz's cooling analysis
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 20:33:19 -0500
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
It's the WP136 and WP336, Rusty. Comparing the data provide by Bob and Todd, it also looks like the Meziere pumps draw a lot more electric current than the DC.  I got in touch with the Meziere people today.  The guy is going to try and get the pump curves for me Monday.  Then I had that data for both.

Bob, are your radiators mounted?  Can you plop on on a gas grill?  I'm not sure what you were trying to use before, but most heater are not designed to concentrate  the heat like a grill is.