From: Paul <sqpilot@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Bad day at the airport
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:25:41 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>, <prvt_pilot@yahoo.com>
Hi, Steve....thanks for the info....it sounds like our fuel pumps are set up in a similar manner.  Not sure I understood the part about your two pumps going into the regulator. On my system, the two pumps are T'd into one line, which first goes to the fuel rail, then to the fuel pressure regulator, then from the regulator back to the sump tank.   Paul Conner

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Brooks" <prvt_pilot@yahoo.com>