From: Bob White <bob@bob-white.com>
Subject: Wiki Web Site
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 08:37:20 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Good work Ernest,

I've been immersed in the world of Wiki for the last week while waiting
for a package to arrive from Bruce T.  I only got your suggeston of
wiki-roe-roe and Bob Perkinson's suggestion of wiki-wiki-rotary as names
for a wiki web site.  I agree that both are fun names but somehow they
just didn't do it for me.  So I went with my first thought and created

http://www.rotarywiki.org/wiki/

I also went to a different wiki program.  It looks quite a bit different
and has a zillion other features which may or may not be supported at
the moment.  All of the information from the old wiki has been imported
to  the new one, although the conversion isn't perfect.

This new Wiki (TikiWiki) will require you to log in but signing up is a
simple one step process at the moment.  I have a Wiki page on why I
changed. :)

 I would appreciate it if everyone could take a look and give me your
feedback. There are some basic instructions on the HomePage.  Also, I'm
hoping there won't be any of the Explorer problems I encountered with
the old one.

If there aren't any major objections, I will close the old Wiki and
start using the new one in the next day or so.

Thanks,
Bob White

--
http://www.bob-white.com