From: Tom <tomtugan@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] For Tom Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Microtech EFI and Tuning, was Leon's nose
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:24:37 -0800 (PST)
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi Leon,
I shouldn't kid around so soon after wrecklessly getting your pressure up.   Be sure I realize you are a very experienced person on these matters as a minimum.   I did see your value in using a mule and don't really consider flip-flopping as a bad thing.   It doesn't really define the situation and people who honestly don't flip are usually uneducatable(sp) and remain stupid.   Thanks for all your good info and I do sincerely apologize for the wreckless choice of words.

All the best,
Tom, some Croat blood

Do you Yahoo!?