From: jesse farr <jesse@jessfarr.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Aquiring the engine
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:50:18 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Like meatloaf says, two out of three ain't bad. I'll let you guess which one might not be the good choice. I have been able to buy the whole late 80s rx7s cheaper than the engines on ebay, usually, not always, tho'. Just got another one from local wrecker man who pulled in where run in ditch and fellow never came and claimed it. Since my convertible is almost cherry now, <g> I may make it the "Leon Mule, I like that better than test bed; the dented fender doesn't bother me a bit. Will probably want whole front end off before it is over, anyway.

jofarr
----- Original Message ----- From: Rmtnview@aol.com

 Where do you acquire your engines? do I go to a junk yard, look at the used Japanese market, or go out late at night?