From: Marc Wiese <cardmarc@midsouth.rr.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: Wingtip progress and stepper motor expertise needed.....
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 21:23:25 -0400
To: <flyrotary>

Bruce,

No, I don’t have that much familiarity with those sorts of motors, but I will forward your message to a couple of lists where there is a lot of varied expertise, and I am sure someone will respond. I seem to remember that Volkswagen used a temp controlled vac assist device to control heater doors…….

You aren’t making cowl flap motors are you? The C337 crowd really needs a “certified” replacement motor that costs less than $500!!!!!

Stepper motors might work for a turbo wastegate control as well, but they must be FAST acting.

Guys, please reply to Bruce via his email below……..

Marc Wiese