From: Todd Bartrim <haywire@telus.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] water cooled matrix in the oil pan
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:45:18 -0800
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi Mike;
Tracy once used a copper line running coolant through his oilpan, but this
was on an early version of his 13B adventures. Recently someone had asked me
about that, after reading through my old copy of his book, and I'd been
meaning to ask Tracy when/if/why he removed it?
So how about it Tracy? And are you planning (between filling Rusty's
orders) on writing an updated book based on knowledge gained over the last
few years, with the Renesis & 20B. I often get asked about this.

Todd (can't even find time to update my own website... 2 years out-of-date)