From: Wynn, Mike <mike.wynn@spectra-physics.com>
Subject: water cooled matrix in the oil pan
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:27:05 -0800
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Dear All,

I was reading through some of the old postings and came across Leon's post
in which he suggested putting a water cooled matrix in a modified oil pan
(sump).  This seems to have a lot going for it.  The posting is #1188.  Of
course there are minor issues like not stuffing the dipstick through the
cooler matrix and making sure the oil pick up goes to the right place, but
nothing insurmountable.

There were no follow up postings and yet it seemed quite a decent idea.
What am I missing (apart from pictures of wombats and/or nude moose).

mike (lurkalot)