From: Todd Bartrim <haywire@telus.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] EWP Deprogramming Therapy was Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Welcome to the Club
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 21:32:10 -0800
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
But don't take my word for it.  I only know they work in race cars.  Todd
knows they work on an aircraft application!! .  The beauty is that he's
based
in Canada,  so without much trouble,  you,  HIM,  or anybody else for that
matter can actually go and eyeball them.  Seeing is believing in this case!!

Yeah, but right now it's -38C outside, so you might not want to rush on up
here. Heck, even I don't want to go up to the airport in this. Maybe I'll
bring 'em down south next fall (Round-Up... but only if it's at Shady Bend)

Todd (still riding my Ski-Doo to work :-)