From: Paul <sqpilot@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: engine disassembled
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 20:14:00 -0600
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
[FlyRotary] Re: engine disassembled

-----Original Message-----
From: Rotary motors in aircraft [mailto:flyrotary@lancaironline.net] On Behalf Of John Slade
Sent:
Tuesday, January 11, 2005 6:56 AM
To: Rotary motors in aircraft
Subject: [FlyRotary] Re: engine disassembled

 > Unfortunately, I'd need to buy two engine cores in order to get the housings (turbo), and rotor (NA).

Sound to me like you need a complete spare engine, Rusty. Next time you'll be able to just swap em over at the Heliport.

Or....could this be the time to upgrade to a new Renesis? Tracy's engine does sound sweet.....

Just thought you needed a few more options. :)

John

 Hey, Rusty….there’s usually more than one way to skin a cat. (What do they do with cat skins anyway)?    I just purchased both end housings and center housing from a street ported 4-port engine on E-Bay.  Now, I will take the rotors and housings from my newly acquired NA 6-port and put it all together to make a ported 4-port with higher compression NA rotors.  That way I will only have part of ONE engine left over.   Here is a picture of the ported engine parts I purchased

 on E-Bay a couple of days ago.  Seems some pretty neat stuff occasionally comes up on E-Bay.  Paul Conner

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.