From: Tracy Crook <lors01@msn.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Lycoming style engine mount accessory cover
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:21:43 -0400
To: <flyrotary>

> Posted for "Clive  Clapham" <mail@clapham55.fsnet.co.uk>:
>
> > Ahh! That should work fine Clive but I would think the direct drive
market
> > would be limited and make it difficult to justify the development costs.
> > But I enjoy seeing these ideas developed.  Best of luck with it.
>
> I came to the same conclusion.  I think I am going to make a steel
Lycoming
> style mout just for my own oroject and take it from there.  As a sand cast
> mount would be heavier anyway.  By the way I noticed that your 1/4 scale
> darwings in your engine manual are way off 1/4 scale are you aware?
>
> On the stock crank sensor how many pulses per revolution?
>
> Clive

Hmmm,  Thanks for the heads-up Clive, something may have happened to it
during cut & paste between applications.  Will check into it.

The crank angle sensor(s) give one pulse per rev at 35 degrees BTDC on #1
(T1 sensor).  T2 sensor gives a pulse every 30 degrees.   The T1 pulse is
centered between two T2 pulses.

Tracy