From: Haywire <haywire@telus.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: a couple more pics
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 18:48:51 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
Hey Guys;
First let me apologize, as this post has little to do with rotary engines,
but as I've read posts from many of you daily over the last three years, I
feel that the group has contributed immensely to my project, so after
rolling it outside and mounting the wings today I'm bursting with pride and
just have to share a few photos with the group.

cheers

S. Todd Bartrim
Turbo 13B rotary powered
RV-9endurance (FWF)
C-FSTB
http://www3.telus.net/haywire/RV-9/C-FSTB.htm

          "Whatever you vividly imagine, Ardently desire, Sincerely believe
in, Enthusiastically act upon, Must inevitably come to pass".

---