From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Ooooppps! : [FlyRotary] Re: AN16 hose fitting question
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:49:24 -0500
To: <flyrotary>
Message

 I must apologize, it was not a Chevy fitting, it was a Ford fitting.  In fact, I found EARLS part number for it.  Its part No. 166106 (color red- I think they make it in blue and aluminum color)),  I tried searching a few websites for it and could not find it.  Don't know if they discontinued it or they simple don't list it.

OK, Ed.  Is this your final answer :-)

Thank you very much for digging up the part number.  I still have my doubts that it will fit perfectly, but there were some housings that we tried at the Race shop that were pretty darned close.  I could have elongated the holes on a couple of them to make them fit, though they weren't AN16 fittings.

Tell you what, Rusty

    If you don't like the fit, I'll buy the AN16 fitting from you - as I know it fits on mine

Ed