From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Atkins parts
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 20:41:04 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
Posted for "Mike Wills" <willsm@spawar.navy.mil>:
At 07:18 PM 10/1/2002 -0400, you wrote:

[No idea what they weigh... the only scale I have here is a grain scale for bullets... I guarantee you it weighs more than that scale will hold <G>.  I'm sure David could give you that info pretty easily.

            <Marv>                         ]

  Is Kathy Atkins still on here? If so, Kathy could you answer the question regarding weight?

  Look forward to seeing those pics Marv. Clearance over the engine is a real issue for most of us. The RV4 actually has quite a bit of room in this area, but I'm running an oil cooler duct over the intake so space is at a premium.

Mike Wills

[Yep, Kathy is still on with us... I trust she'll jump in when she can.  You should already have the pictures.  Let me know if you need any other info from my mock-up here.            <Marv>                       ]