From: John Slade <sladerj@bellsouth.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] message tone
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:41:53 -0500
To: <flyrotary>
Peter,
> As one who has also been "excommunicated" (and reinstated)  ...
I resigned first, but I can relate.

> accompanied by severe sarcasm and criticism of someone else.
Gotta make allowances, Peter - Leon's an Aussie. :)
Being a Brit myself I can appreciate the direct approach and the sense of
humor which is often lost on Americans [no offense intended] and lost in the
emedium.

>I've decided for the other list to just bite my tongue and learn what is of
value.
Thanks for doing the legwork. Please let us all know if you spot something.

Regards,
John Slade