From: Ernest Christley <echristley@nc.rr.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary]Re: announcing new address
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 03:45:04 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
Marvin Kaye wrote:

PS regarding engine paint - don't know.  I had my engine off and on so many
times the first year or two that I would have worn the paint off any how, so
never painted it.  But they do look nice all painted.  Some folks have had
the powdercoated but not certain how that would stand up to the heat and
solvents.

Just as a tag along, and because I'm to lazy to do a search: can you buy two part  epoxy paint in spray cans, and if so is it any good?

I'm at a point where I need to prime a few parts, and I don't  want to go through the hassle of mixing junk in a sprayer if I can just use a paint bomb.