From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Atkins parts
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 01:09:00 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
Posted for <13brv3@mchsi.com>:

I told you I'd send along some pics of the wrap-over intake manifold and
the throttle body that Dave & Kathy Atkins are selling as soon as they came<<<

Wow, I'm drooling here... those are beautiful.  Do you mind telling us what
he charges for the throttle body and intake?

Thanks for the pics.  And Visa will probably thank you as well :-)

Rusty

[Hi Rusty,

The two components tip the bankbook at just about $550.  It sounds like a lot of money until you consider how much time it takes to build something yourself... and since I don't have a machine shop (or any machine tools of any kind, for that matter) at my disposal, I probably wound up saving money in the long run.  And yes, Visa is bery bery happy <g>.

        <Marv>            ]