From: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Atkins parts
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 23:48:21 -0400
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi all,

I told you I'd send along some pics of the wrap-over intake manifold and the throttle body that Dave & Kathy Atkins are selling as soon as they came in... I received them on Friday (along with my new rotor housings... yes! (fist pump <g>)) and finally managed to get some photos taken and resized for The List.  Very impressive stuff, I couldn't be happier.

As you can see, the throttle body is already setup for a pair of injectors and Dave recommends using them as the secondaries, with the primaries mounted in the stock locations on the center housing.  I'm torn between doing that and installing new injector bosses directly into the side of the intake pointing straight into the ports.  Dave also sells those bosses and I have a set of 4, but if this setup works ok I don't see any reason to move the injectors.  Any thoughts?

     <Marv>